Monday, April 18, 2016

Letter From The Editor

Dear Readers,
I am so excited to announce this year’s edition of the Written Voice literary blog. I would like to apologize for how late this issue is, but I was crippled by procrastination and senior anxieties. I would like to thank all of the creative contributors that made this year’s revival of the Written Voice possible. I would like to welcome all the readers, new and old. I would also like to thank Rachel Dynkin, the previous editor for giving me this chance to read all these amazing pieces. I hope you enjoy this expressive collection. Thank you for reading these works and bringing them to life. If you are a writer, please don't be afraid to send me an email of your latest piece.
Keep on reading and writing!!! Thank you everyone!!!
Sincerely,
Kira Heisler

Editor-In-Chief

No comments:

Post a Comment